PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get
When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
- Your buyers do not need a PayPal account
- No setup charges or monthly fees*
- Easy to add to your website
Accept: VISA, MASTERCARD,
AMEX, DISCOVER, PAYPAL
there's a problem with your order, you're protected when you pay with
Here is how to Open a dispute!
- here’s how to open a dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolution Center.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Click Item Dispute and then click Continue.
- Click Select Transaction ID.
- Change the dates to find the transaction you want to dispute.
- Click the Transaction ID associated with the payment.
- Click Continue, and then follow the instructions.
opening a dispute, pay close attention to the dispute timelines.
- Disputes automatically close after 20 calendar days.
- You have 20 calendar days to resolve the dispute or escalate it to a PayPal
- You need more information.....
- Learn PayPal